Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting Close

So today was pretty much the last on the list of things to do (other thank packing of course!). I got my American money...btw? I. Hate. American. Money. You all should use Canadian money...its pretty, it doesn't stick together and it is much less stinky, yuck!

We are starting to connect with a couple of really awesome people from IMDB that we are super excited to meet, love to be able to put a face to the name! We also can't wait to thank Larry (aka larry411) for all the help and great tips! We can't wait to eat at Java Cow!

As for life outside Sundance, yes I do have one, I will probably not be updating over the next two days as I'm headed to Toronto to meet my other Twitter girls to go see Joey Mcintyre solo. It'll be me and 25-50 girls at Hard Rock tomorrow night for dinner and drinks and then lots more for the Joe Show on Monday night.

So, with that I will leave you with a couple Kristen pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment