Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clock ticks Down

After a short break from Sundance (my other obsession came into play this weekend - The solo Joey Mcintyre <3 show in Toronto where I met one of my very best besties Jessi see pic to the left...that's us with our Mactinis -lemon martinis after we ended up in VIP, had our Joe Hug I'm trying to get back into Kristen/Sundance mode....Joe Hugs, face cuppage, well wishes, thank you and arm squeezes) I'm recharged and ready to go...ok ok no I'm not, I'm still in Joe Show Mode right now and it's almost all I can think about...See picture right...so

This picture that was just released helped...wow...The Runaways is going to be one interesting movie...hope I can behave in the theater!


So, today? My task for today is trying to stay focused and pack...since I'm sitting here writing this I'm sure you can guess how that's going...I really don't like to pack...at all. But mostly everything is laying on the bed and I'm trying to figure out the best way to pack everything efficently...or at least make it al fit in the carryon...might be difficult with the heels...they're just in case - you never know what could happen!

We are really looking forward to meeting our new friends and are really hoping to connect with Giovanni, producer of "Welcome to the Rileys"! We are going to be disappointed if we can't give him his gift! lol...keep your fingers crossed he likes it!

I'm not entirely sure there will be a blog tomorrow...I work all day and then I have to do the normal going away things like nails and grabbing anything last minute and hopefully napping, before the airport shuttle comes and whisks me away to Detroit Metro Tomorrow night at 11:30pm est. The flight to Utah (with a stop in Phoenix, where I will connect with Laura, hopefully) leaves at 7am on Friday...I'll be in Utah at 1pm mountain time! I'm getting more and more excited as time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment