Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Epicness had Begun!

So the bad news is we're still ticketless...good news? We got out tickets to see Joan Jett Live at HarryO's the same night we're hoping to see WttR! How awesome is that? I can't tell you how excited I am for that! In honor of this and me being a fan for the last 27 years (yes I was learning to walk and dancing around in my diapers to Joan Jett and The Runaways) Here a live JJ & the Black Hearts videos! One of my Faves Crimson and Clover



So thats pretty much all the news I have for right now! I am really looking forward to meeting some of the people I've met on Twitter at the Concert. And I have to say a huge, monumental THANK YOU to @larry411. He has been a Godsend and has reallyl helped us get to know...a little...about what we're doing. If you aren't folling him on Twitter you should be...he's full of all sorts of good information!

Only 9 more days until the fun begins!

Todays Picture....Because I miss Mallory so damned much!
h!

1 comment:

  1. JOAN. JETT. SUNDANCE. 2010. I still can´t believe it. :D Can´t wait til we´re there! Larry´s all kinds of amazing!

    ReplyDelete